We are currently recruiting for a ETL Developer for our client in Tralee.
You will join the ETL Design and Development Team as a vital member, helping with essential reporting applications and developing ETL interfaces.
Our client are looking for someone that will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the current CDW as well as identifying and resolving production issues.
In a feedback-friendly workplace, you will collaborate with peers on code reviews and project responsibilities. You will also be expected to comprehend your customer’s demands (mostly internal clients) and execute functional requirements accordingly.
- MUST have DataStage parallel and server experience, preferably 11.x
- 3+ years of experience in DataStage (up to version 11)
- Experience with developing both server and parallel jobs running on a UNIX platform against relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server systems as source and target data environments
- Experience working in all phases of a full project life cycle, including low-level design
- Strong knowledge of Unix Korn shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional database concept
- Provide architectural and design recommendations
- Code using best practices and ensure minimal maintenance is required
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Manage testing and bug-fixes
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Experience managing databases, Azure Data Platform services (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure SQL DW, HDInsight/Databricks, NoSQL DB) Data Warehouse etc.
- Plan and Develop roadmaps and deliverables to advance the migration of existing solutions on-premise systems/applications to Azure cloud
- Experience with Azure transformation projects and Azure architecture decision making Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions using Azure Data Factory(ADF), SSIS
- Datastage 11.x
- Oracle Databases 12g
- Operating Systems: Unix (Linux) and Windows
- Solid database skills in a relational database (e.g. Oracle)
- Occasional weekend and late-night support for production support and migration
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences.