What you'll be doing:
* Preparation of monthly management information packs to tight deadlines for Senior Management, including revenue and profitability reporting by customer and business area.
* Meet with operational managers via monthly operational reviews to discuss trends in the business and to challenge financial results
* Dedicated finance business partner for a number of accounts
* Group reporting - assist with MPM (Monthly performance monitor) and CBS (Controlled Balance Sheet) packs
* Balance sheet reviews with Finance Manager
* Develop knowledge of the business to support and work with all areas of the business, AP, AR & GL
What we're looking for:
* Qualified Financial Accountant with 3 years + PQE, ideally in a reporting environment.
* Experience in month end accounts preparation, with proven experience of working to tight deadlines.
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Attention to detail & ability to priortise.
* Team player with strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
* Advanced level excel experience is essential
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary.
* Hybrid working
* 22 days annual leave starting.
* Paid Professional subscription.
* Life Assurance of 2* annual salary.
* Defined contribution pension scheme with a 5% company contribution subject to 6% employee contribution after 6 month
*This is a Hybrid Position
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this