Are you looking for a career in tech? Are you a soon-to-be QA Automation Engineer that is looking for a cool, secure and funky job that allows you to work both remotely and in a modern, stunning location in Tralee, Co. Kerry?
Can you see yourself learning how to perform System testing?
How about starting an exciting journey developing Automation?
Get huge experience under your belt with documenting test activities, logging defects and re-testing to make sure all issues have been resolved.
- Play a central role in adding to our extensive automation capabilities in testing our core platforms.
- Create QA documentation for our external QA teams to work with.
- Participate in requirements walkthrough meetings (KO meeting).
- Performing manual and exploratory testing across major feature releases, and regression testing where necessary.
- Working with analysts & developers to write test cases for new changes.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs/enhancements.
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like change failure rate and open defect counts.
- Participate in daily scrum calls with other delivery teams to support issues’ triage process and understand prioritisation of work assignments.
- Log bugs, reporting the issue to the developers and taking full ownership and accountability following up to ensure that corrective action is taken.
- 1+ years software testing experience throughout all phases of a software testing cycle, including automation experience.
- Experience using a test management tools.
- Automation & Scripting knowledge, ability to create automated tests utilizing frameworks & tools.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Unit testing, UI Testing, and Integration testing of APIs.
- Experienced with Atlassian Toolset (JIRA).
- BSc in Computer Science is preferred but not essential.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org