Field Engineer required for permanent position by a leading IT outsourcing and cloud service provider. The successful candidate will provide onsite technical support to a large client base. This role offers good salary and career progression for the right candidate.
Please note candidates must hold a full Irish driving license to be considered.
- Dealing with various service requests from a large client base
- Taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to successful resolution
- Providing excellent technical Support to all clients while adhering to SLA’s
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues
- Administer backup and anti-virus software
- Organising prioritising and communicating effectively with both the internal team and clients
What do you need?
- 3+ years in a similar role; Managed Services, helpdesk, IT Support etc. providing Level 2 support
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Windows 7-10
- Skilled in networking infrastructures (Firewalls, Routers, VLAN, WLAN)
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Industry qualifications (CCNA, MSCE, MS Azure)
- Be available for on call (work out of hours) on a rotation basis.
- Salary 45-55k DOE
- 37.5 hours per week
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Ireland. For further information you can contact email@example.com