On behalf of our client an international financial service provider in Cork, we are looking for external resources with skills and abilities as stated below.
Software Engineer (f/m/x) financial area Cork -
Tasks and responsibilities:
* The Software Engineer has the skills to develop large and/or complex programs, incl. design, coding and testing. As part of test responsibilities, the Software Engineer defines and creates test cases, executes test activities and reports on progress.
* Installation of application software in test environment.
* Monitor applications and automate deployment.
* Support development and testers in issues investigation.
* Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
* Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
* Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
Mandatory skills and experiences:
* University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
* Experience in Linux environments is required
* Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting .
* Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
* Good knowledge of Windows operating system (start/stop/monitor of services, powershell, administration).
* Experience with cloud technology and Infrastructure: Ms Azure, GCP.
* Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
* Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
* Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
* Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
* Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential.
* Start date of assignment: ASAP
* Initial contract duration: 31.12.2022 + option of extension
* Degree of employment: Full-time
* Location: Cork (50% remote work possible)
Please let us know if this project is of interest for you and when you are available.
You are interested in this project and would like to send us your CV?
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to ask you to give us your written consent to the permanent storage of your data in your email. We use your data exclusively for the purpose of our staffing activities.
Of course, you have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion of your data at any time.
Template: I agree to the permanent storage of my data. I know that I have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion and can revoke this consent at any time".
Email me jobs like this