How open are you to a new challenge where you'll focus on planning, creating, innovating & building new B2B products within the insurance-tech space?
A strongly established client is going through a major technical change, where new products will be created, existing products rebuilt, additionally the technology environment will be reshaped into Cloud Native.
They require a Java experienced Senior Software Engineer to shape, influence & build these new products.
If you're a strong Java engineer who has the ability to think outside the box, turn problems into product features, and are a creative innovator, you'll...
- Create & build new greenfield products & features.
- Develop prototypes & evaluate new emerging technology.
- Collaborate with Architects & Product to develop, design & build products & services.
- You'll work through the full SDLC & you'll have ownership on project elements.
- Work on a major tech rebuild into Cloud Native.
- Learn about security as you progress.
You'll work in a progressive upbeat environment where there's major passion for creating best in class software.
You must have strong senior Java, Spring Framework (boot, MVC, data, web, security), and API experience.
It's a bonus to understand security concepts such as encryption, defensive programming, vulnerabilities, however you can learn security on the job as you progress.
The client will offer you an excellent culture where you will work with expert level engineers.
The role is Dublin based with a hybrid working environment typically 2 - 3 days WFH.
Needless to say, there's a fantastic package on offer with excellent basic salary, bonus, health insurance, pension + shares.
The role is urgent & the client will hire now, so please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co