Our client, an award winning employer is looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to join their team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have good experience with network installations and fault finding, good communication skills, and experience with end-user interaction in Data Centers.
This is a field role and candidates must have a full Irish driving license to be considered.
Your new role
- Perform maintenance on networking devices
- Configure and install various networking devices (i.e. firewalls, switches, routers, VPN’s etc.)
- Configure and implement security tools, policies and procedures
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Install and configuring hardware, software, systems, and networks on site
- Perform any other duties associated with the role
- CCNA or equivalent qualification
- Relatable Bachelor’s degree desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in system / network admin in data centers
- Experience of configuring and installing various network devices and services, such as: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS..
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What you will get
- Salary 40-45k DOE
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
Full job description available on application