Senior .NET Developer - Hybrid - Belfast. Salary up to £50,000
This opportunity is for a senior software developer who will have responsibility for developing bespoke solutions and integrating of the shelf solutions to support this large locally owned company.
You will mentor junior team members and play a pivotal role in implementation of development techniques and processes. You'll peer review code and help in the decision process of developing in house or utilising 3rd party solutions. Working along side a variety of departments to ensure system capabilities are capitalised on and aligned to company aims. If you've a degree level of education and three or more years of commercial experience with Visual Studio - C~.NET, MVC, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
What you need
* 3+ years commercial experience with Visual Studio (MVC, C#, SQL), Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS etc.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in mentoring junior team members
* Competitive salary
* Subsidised private medical cover
* Life assurance scheme
* Generous pension contribution
* 33 days annual leave (Including Public Holidays)
Email me jobs like this