Software Developer - (2+ years Up to £55,000)
Your new company
Join this industry leading utility company which operates in Northern Ireland as a software Developer. With a varied and collaborative workforce based across the whole of the country, this company employees a multi-disciplined and highly skilled workforce. With ambitious plans to lead the transition to reliable, affordable low carbon technology this company has extensive growth plans starting this year - An excellent time to join a company!
Your new role
As software engineer you will work as part of an agile team and work collaboratively with a collection of other teams based across Northern Ireland working on critical projects for communities across the island. You will take responsibility for helping design and analysis activities undertaken in a variety of projects. You'll liaise with business end users across this large organisation and the opportunity to take on more responsibility is there for the taking for your own personal and professional development.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum 2:1 Honours degree in Computer Science or related course
* At least 2 years' experience in .NET Core, C#, REST API's, entity framework, MVC and SQL
* Experience with liaising with end users across a large organisation
* Experience in analysis and design
What you'll get in return
* Very competitive salary
* Performance related bonus
* Private medical insurance
* Pension including generous employer contribution and also life insurance
* 25 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days
* Buy and sell annual leave scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Email me jobs like this