Our client, a world class leader in data centre solutions is searching for an IBM systems engineer to join their team. This role will be joining a local team servicing one large key Client in Ireland so the ideal candidate will have experience in client facing roles and experience across various IBM infrastructure.
This position can be remote (if that is preferable) but will require occasional onsite Client visits in the Dublin area, therefore a car allowance is included in the package
This organisation has an award-winning culture, if you are looking to join an honourable environment – this is where you need to be.
- Maintain and repair customers IBM equipment.
- Install hardware upgrades and new systems.
- Implement site audits and surveys to ensure customers installed equipment and features match organisations inventory.
- Perform System Health Checks data Centre walkarounds.
- Be available for on-call rota (on-call bonus is paid)
- Experience with IBM is essential.
- Experience with Cisco, Dell, Juniper, HP is a bonus
- Experience in client facing roles and customer service
- Problem solver who leads by example
- Be able to identify improvements required for the business
- Be able to pass on knowledge and Identify improvements required in our capability to carry out the maintenance function
- Negotiable starting salary
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
Full job description available on application