.Net Developer – Azure / .Net Core
About the organization
Offering complete solutions for telecoms, cloud and cyber security requirements. Nearly 300 staff across Ireland. Growing rapidly and looking for talent individuals to join the team. The team enjoys fantastic benefit packages and career development opportunities in a dynamic award-winning company.
About the role:
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast moving development team giving both input and direction for software development using .Net Core + Azure, while creating innovative solutions and maintaining operational software systems for an exciting fast growing technology company.
• Third level qualification in Computer Science, IT or a similar programming discipline.
• Full stack software developer with 4-5+ years industry experience.
• Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD and secure development practices
• Solid design principles and understanding of object oriented principals and patterns.
• Experience with C#, .Net Core, MVC, Web APIs, ASP.NET, WCF, REST, windows services, XML, jquery.
• Some experience with VueJS is beneficial.
• Experience with MS SQL Server & MySQL and good level of sqls.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile project management.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Software development and support, testing & implementation.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Preparation of training manuals for users.
• Integration of systems conforming to best practice, industry standards.
• Production of notes and documentation.
• Responding to support & development requests in a timely fashion.
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
• Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff to establish business requirements going forward.
• Proven ability to participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle in a fast-moving business environment.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this