Java/JEE Developer - Dublin - Hybrid - Applications Programming - 80% on-site - 450-500 euro/day
The Java/JEE Developer will be required to produce systems functionality which meets with the project requirements and goals and which adhere to the required standards and test criteria set out for the project architecture.
* Programming of Java, JEE, and EJB application components
* Coding in adherence to the standards of the application in question
* Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
* Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
* Completing assigned tasks related to phases of development life cycle of enterprise applications within given scope and timeframe requirements
* Contribute to the architecting of solutions to business requirements and technical problems
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working arrangement: Hybrid - 80% on-site, 20% remote.
Contract: initial 4-months + view to extend.
Email me jobs like this