Location: Belfast - BT3 9LF - Hybrid
Employment Type: Full Time
A global leader in the IT solutions space and a 'Microsoft Gold Partner of the Year' is currently seeking the expertise of a high performing IT Infrastructure Engineer to join its growing NI Based Infrastructure Ops Teams based across both Belfast & Derry.
The Team specialise in providing remote managed services and IT Support for multiple NI based customers across both the Private and Public Sectors. This could involve troubleshooting, providing incident, change & problem management support, working on adhoc projects to build out infrastructures, Networks, Storage, Servers or Active Directories.
You'd be joining a passionate team of Technologists in addition to receiving world class training/mentorship and gaining access to a 'Learning & Development' budget which can be utilised to support your career aspirations through pursuing the technical accreditations of your choice. All whilst working across complex and challenging customer engagements.
Required Infrastructure Engineer Experience:
* Good hands on experience supporting Wintel servers and Active Directory
* Windows server 2012/2016/2019
* Microsoft Cluster technologies
* Incident/Problem/Change Management
* SCCM & SCOM
* Enterprise level backup technologies
* Cloud technologies; Azure and/or AWS
* VMware, VSphere
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Base Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (Based on interview performance/experience)
* Variable Bonus: Up to 5% per Annum
* On Call Allowance (1 Week per month) - Equating to an extra £4,000 per year
* Pension - Double Matching Contributions of up to 10%
* Annual Leave: 25 days plus Public Holidays + Buy up to 10 days additional days
* Life Assurance: 2x salary plus further 2x if opted into pension
* Excellent Career Lattice: One to One Training/Mentorship & Access to Technical Certifications via Company's Learning & Development Budget
* Company Association Perks (Retail/Hospitality Discounts, Travel Deals etc.)
* Hybrid Working Model - Flexible to come into the office a few days a month
For more information, please apply below or get in touch via the contact number attached.
Email me jobs like this