Dublin-based software product house looking to hire a Technical Team Lead.
Package = 90-95K + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid - office in Dublin City Centre
Please be advised this role is available only to Irish, UK, EU or Stamp 4 holding citizens currently residing in Ireland. No sponsorship.
* Work within an agile scrum team to continually improve and build a high performing team.
* Continually identify opportunities for your team to improve. Work with your team to identify and implement solutions.
* Drive velocity by working closely with the team to motivate, guide and align all resources, ensuring functional development work, maintenance and support activities are completed in adherence to company technology standards.
* Working closely with the customer to identify features for development, call out risks and communicate status updates
* Lead technical design and code reviews for the team to ensure quality of deliverables.
* Participate in feature and story refinement.
* Ensure the successful delivery of application releases, working to tight deadlines
* Collaborate closely with Operations and Platform teams around tooling and infrastructure
* Participate in supporting the availability and stability of applications in production.
* Set and evaluate goals, conduct performance reviews, conduct regular 1-1 reviews etc.
* Provide input into hiring e.g. reviewing technical tests, conducting interviews etc.
The ideal candidate:
* 5-7+ years of development experience on either a mobile platform (iOS and/or Android) or backend services (Java/Kotlin)
* Experience leading and mentoring Agile teams, working with cross-functional development teams as well as experience with line managing individuals and a willingness to learn and progress in this area.
* You will focus on continually applying high coding standards, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process.
* Ability to inspire and motivate, to improve quality and productivity, and drive technical innovation and excellence.
* Excellent attention to detail, a methodological approach, a proven ability to analyse, assess and make informed decisions quickly, and handle multiple responsibilities.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this