Azure Expert MSP Ergo are a Senior M365 Engineer for an exciting role with our Modern Workplace team. The successful Senior M365 Engineer will support the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions to some of Ireland's most well-known public and private sector companies.
You will work on a Microsoft MVP-led team in a company awarded Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2020 and Modern Workplace Partner of the Year 2019 & 2018.
Candidates should be Microsoft Certified with extensive experience implementing Office 365 projects in enterprise environments.
What will you do?
* Work with the consultant team to deliver projects to a wide variety of customers
* Participate in our Modern Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability.
* Participate in delivery teams for customer engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, security & identity assessments, data governance
* Deliver technical implementations to a wide variety of customers
* You deliver end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365.
* Document relevant technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content.
* Provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user.
* Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility.
You should have experience in some / all of the following:
* Office 365 tenant to tenant migrations
* Exchange Online configuration
* Exchange On-Premises / Exchange Hybrid / Active Directory configuration
* SharePoint Online / Microsoft Teams / OneDrive Collaboration configuration
* Knowledge of the Office 365 security stack such as:
* Identity Protection (Conditional Access, Privileged Identity Management, MFA)
* Threat Protection (Defender for Office 365)
* Information Protection (Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Information Protection, Compliance Manager)
* Security Management (MCAS, Secure Score, Security Monitoring, Compliance Manager)
* Health insurance
* Educational Assistance / incentives
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Flexible work options
* Experience with best-in-class technology
Email me jobs like this