Senior Product Manager (Payments) required for one of the world’s most highly regarded FinTech businesses. The Product Manager (Payments) will be joining a global business operating in 30 countries and a true pioneer in the payment and FX sectors.
This role can be fully remote from anywhere in UK or Ireland
· Ownership of existing key payments product and oversee its expansion into other sectors
· Line management for two Product Owners (likely to expand)
· Identify market requirements, opportunities for services and features for key payment acceptance platform
· Create and manage the product roadmap
· Work collaboratively with engineering, UX and business users
· Guide new product initiatives from concept to implementation, develop product collateral, pricing models, value propositions etc
· Develop business propositions together with sales and marketing to prepare a GTM entry and subsequent growth strategy.
· 5 years+ Product Manager experience
· Card payments (B2B2C ideally) background including: card present and card not present experience, PoS, Acquirer/PSP experience etc
· Strong influence skill to both internal and external audiences.
· Experience translating complex deliverables into Epics and user stories.
· Experience in driving product strategy in support of business strategy.
· Evidence of successfully evolving and launching products.
· A technology champion with a passion for innovation and creative thinking
· 90-100K base salary
· Performance bonus
· 5% Pension contribution
· Private Health Insurance