My client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst for ROI Low Use APIs project.
This role is hybrid in Dublin and is a 6 month contract.
* Support the business in assessing current capabilities, identify scope of change and drive out high-level business requirements
* Understand, analyse and assess the impact of proposed business changes on IT systems (working closely with application experts, both business & technical) if any.
* Construct workflow charts and diagrams to detail findings and demonstrate areas of improvement
* Develop & present solutions proposal packs, providing professional analysis and advice concerning specific business initiatives and solutions options
* Organize, specify and model requirements for the business and other stakeholders to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
* Responsible for obtaining business signoff of the business requirements & working with resource by providing input to the technical requirements definition and low level technical design where required
* 2 + years experience as a Business Analyst
* Knowledge and experience with APIs
* Excellent analytical thinking skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
If you are interested or would like more information about this role, contact me TODAY!
Email me jobs like this