Duration: 6months - strong potential to extend
Location: Remote - Open to regular travel to client sites across Ireland (4 sites in total - Wexford, Offaly, Mayo & Kerry)
itContracting on behalf of our enterprise client have a requirement for a Network Engineer.
If successfully selected, you will join our client’s Network Engineering team, on a day-rate contract through itContracting.
- Working on a Wifi and Firewall installation project across highlighted client sites
- Physical hardware installations, remote for troubleshooting, configuring and monitoring. Own transport is a must, travel will be fully covered by expenses
- A background in Cisco enterprise networking (routing, switching & firewalls) environments is essential.
- A qualification in Cisco like CCNA or above.
- Deploy equipment to remote site, travel, rack, stack, power, cable etc
- Document network designs and changes
- Submit change details to change management system (Service Now)
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Brian Coss in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this