Ergo are seeking a Senior Project Manager for a long-term contract role with a public sector client.
The successful candidate will have 10 years experience working in Agile environments and previous experience of managing an Enterprise-scale CRM / ERP implementation. Professional qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2 / PMP) in Project Management are also required.
This is a hybrid role with occasional site visits. Excellent daily rates apply.
What will you do?
* End to End system implementation
* Financial Controls - budget management and reporting
* Project reporting and measures / metrics EVM etc.
* Produce Release, Programme, Change Management, Quality Management and Project Communication Plans
* Project Delivery Stakeholder management
* Training Methodology
* Programme and Project Governance
* Overall Solution Architecture
* Data Migration Strategy, Approach and Design
* Solution Environment Set-Up - Aligned with End-to-End Architecture
* Project Environment Design and Set-Up (Azure DevOps, Miro etc.)
* Sign-off and acceptance of SoW outputs
* Release Management
* Support and Maintenance Strategy
* Stand up Program and project Controls and Structures of the Programme Blueprint
You should have experience in the following:
* CRM / ERP implementation - Dynamics 365 an advantage
* Stakeholder management within a diverse team
* Budget management tracking & reporting
* Agile and Hybrid delivery methodologies
* Project configuration and controls - with experience of designing and structuring large enterprise application implementation projects
* Planning and Reporting
The following are also required:
* 10+ years in Project Management
* Industry certifications such as PRINCE2 / PMP
Email me jobs like this