Support Engineer - L3 (Full Remote)
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Solution Technical Support Analyst (Level 3) to deliver excellent customer service experience and ensure that their customers receive award-winning technical support.
On this growing team, your main responsibility will be to assist customers and resolve technical questions related to the company’s products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Solution Technical Analyst who wants to continue learning while bringing your current experience to the role.
A second responsibility of the role consists of working on documentation for common technical issues, setting up personal lab environments using VMWare and Docker, managing ticket queues in the service desk system, discovering customer bugs and reporting them to the engineering team, adding new features to the Customer Wiki and Video repository.
The day to day:
• 3+ year's Support experience in a Windows Environment.
• Update and document external client issues.
• Perform analysis and determine client problems and document these issues.
• Provide solutions for network and system related issues, and to provide detailed documentation along with it.
• Perform a cause analysis either via Zoom or at a client location.
• Assist customers by performing analysis of various issues relating to LANs, WANs, server configuration, internet connectivity, troubleshoot SSO SAML & SCIM settings, configure Docker & YAML Scripts, and the installation of products.
• Assist customers for the purpose of improving processes related to system issues.
• Review system logs to determine issues.
• Offer recommendations — based on various metrics — on how to improve the support process in its entirety.
• Mentor and train customers the company’s software.
• Serve as the initial contact point for enterprise-level customers, addressing and resolving a variety of issues ranging from intermediate to advanced-level technical problems.
• Lead interaction and collaboration with internal teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
• Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices.
• Strive to develop strong customer relationships and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Access, utilize, update, and maintain the CRM/help desk ticketing system, regularly.
Required Skills and certificates:
• MCSE Certification (Required).
• VMWare virtual machines (Required).
• AWS Practitioner (Optional).
• Strong windows technical skills:
• Active Directory/LDAP
• Domain Controllers
• SSL Certificates
• Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Log troubleshooting – ability to consume logs and find issues
• Quality Assurance (QA) experience
• Ability to perform root cause analysis in timely manner and gather detail information and troubleshoot it before passing over to escalation teams.
• Good understanding of cloud technology
• Docker knowledge hands on (troubleshooting issue with containers, accessing logs)
Email me jobs like this