IT Manager required for a leading provider of diagnostic healthcare, based in Dublin 12 (Park West). The country IT Manager will be accountable for execution and the quality of the IT Services provided to the Irish operations, and report to the global IT Manager.
This role will suit someone who wants to remain close to the technology and stay in a “hands on” function but is comfortable in a leadership and coordinating with exec stakeholders.
As this is a leadership role the ideal person will be able to work 5 days in Park West for the initial few months, at that point the role would move into a hybrid model
• Lead and manage the local IT Teams (C6 people currently) - support recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Accountable for the implementation and maintenance of local IT systems, IT policies and procedures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Work with external partners and set priorities for IT Projects
• Undertake vendor management initiatives to review Suppliers performance against agreed SLAs.
• 5+ years hands-on experience in delivering IT Support and/or IT Project Delivery services
• 2+ years in a leadership capacity
• Experience in IT Service Management as per ITIL framework
• Broad technical experience in IT infrastructure (MS365, AD, server virtualization, Cloud technologies (Azure preferably), networking (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
• Business-oriented and negotiation skills, ability to listen and advise internal clients
• Occasional travel to various sites across Ireland so full Irish driving licence + own car
• Starting salary of 75-80K
• Health insurance
• Mileage allowance