IT Support Systems Engineer
itContracting are seeking applicants for an experienced IT Support Systems Engineer. This is a position based with our client in the Pharma/Manufacturing sector in Waterford City.
If successfully selected for this position, we are happy to take you on via our payroll or as a day-rate contractor.
Purpose of Role
- The Position will manage all IT Clients, Peripherals, Hardware required for future site projects.
- document IT client Hardware and peripherals solution for future projects.
- Support and maintain manufacturing IT systems
- Execute IT Project deliverables for proposed equipment, systems and services
- Ensure that equipment in your area meet our clients site standards
- Manage IT quotes for projects and track budget, and procurement process
- Accountable for the qualification status of existing and new IT client systems
- Setting and maintaining levels of IT spares for IT peripherals equipment on site
- Backup and Recovery of critical Gxp client systems
- Responding to issues in a timely fashion
- Raise and manage IT Change controls
- Design and Layout of IT equipment for Manufacturing cGMP areas
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
- High Level of IT technical knowledge and ability
- Delivery and maintenance of IT Client hardware and software including peripherals such as barcode and label printers
- Experience in Citrix and Virtual Desktop Environment setup
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of client Network and VLANs
- Experience in Data Cable Management
- Approx. 4 years’ experience in a similar roles
- If possible previous experience in a GMP/MES environment
- Relevant professional Certification is desirable or IT Related 3rd Level Degree or equivalent.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this