Job Title: Data Analyst
Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
Location: Dublin 2
Overview: Ergo is the largest privately-owned IT services provider in Ireland, headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Cork and Limerick as well as the UK and US. You will be joining an innovative company made up of over 500 passionate professionals from many different backgrounds. We serve more than 400 companies and over 250,000 end users across six continents so by working with Ergo, you will work at the leading edge of IT projects in Ireland and work at a company who has established a culture centred around a sense of community, empowerment and belonging.
We are seeking a Data Analyst for our client to adapt and implement digital transformation solutions to produce data and insights which support the Firm's strategic goals and enhance strategic business decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design and implementation of dashboards and reports in PowerBi
* Create new reports and dashboards in 3e
* Set up scheduled reports that allow for automated distribution of reports.
* Work with Finance team and other stakeholders, in identifying reporting requirements
* Provide analysis which assists the business to achieve its Strategic goals
* Improve the speed of real-time and point in time reporting
* Responsible for ensuring report output, is accurate, timely and meets the needs of end users
* Work with external Vendors implementing improvements and enhancements to reporting output
* Issue resolution of problems with PowerBi and 3e reporting and notifications
* Work with IT SQL DBA to implement system improvements.
* Assist with monitoring our backups and participate with ongoing DR planning
Skills & Experience
* Degree in Data Analytics
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerBi
* Minimum of four year's relevant experience in a demanding environment
* Strong understanding of database concepts and fundamentals
* Good grasp of hardware and system administration concepts on MS Windows environment
* Self-motivated, self-learner, good problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and to stay calm under pressure
* Flexible approach to work
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
* Knowledge of the following applications/systems
* 3e - Practice Management System
Email me jobs like this