Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued growth, we are currently hiring a Senior Web Developer with Oracle, JS, JASON and REST APIs experience to join our team.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Senior Web Developer would be:
* You will be the Senior Web Developer for the Solution Delivery Development Team which is sited within the IT Team. The overall aim of the team is the provision of applications and support to the organisation.
* Participate in technical and product discussions with other business leaders and stakeholders.
* Active participation in estimation and providing feedback on backlog prioritization and roadmap to stakeholders.
* Define, design, and develop software based on user stories / requirements with data privacy and security being paramount.
* Provide weekly software and project updates to Software Development Manager.
* Manage team members on a day-to-day basis.
* Mentor team members and conduct code reviews. Assist team members on technical difficulties that arise. Identify issues that might be overlooked such as scalability, performance, security, etc.
* Coach team members by assisting them with the creation of annual development plans and tracking progress.
* Add input to development processes and operations including documentation, build, test, and CI/CD.
* Emphasis on continuously improving team processes, individual growth, software quality and innovation.
* Deliver support to business users.
* The ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience in a similar role.
* Experience in database technologies including Oracle (19), PL/SQL and SQL.
* Strong working knowledge in database design and modelling.
* Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles using iterative development practices. Strong knowledge of the SDLC and Agile methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of REST API's and JSON is essential.
* Knowledge of Java technologies including J2EE, Drools, Spring is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Leadership skills with ability to drive projects, guide a team and be a mentor and coach.
* The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a close team environment and the ability to set and follow clear objectives.
* Exceptional communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Will have a business focus with great attention to detail.
* Analytical ability required in identifying user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions
Opportunity type: FTC/Permanent (6 months FTC, Permanent afterwards), Hybrid options available
Email me jobs like this