We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our expanding Dublin based team to manage a series of projects in the Application Development area in support of continuous releases of our in-house application suite. The Scrum Master will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to manage effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and geographies
To apply for the Scrum Master Role, please send your CV via the link.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role:
• Working in an agile process, manage delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project lifecycle
• Develop sprint plans with Scrum team, plan iterations, drive estimation exercises
• Facilitate sprint progress, identify and manage risks, early identification and management of issues and delays
• Work with overall Program Manager / PMO in status reporting including velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns etc
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
• Manage the scrum ceremonies for the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
• A background in Software development, ideally using web technologies.
• A proven track record in software project delivery at an enterprise level in an agile environment
• 5+ years Scrum Master experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices.
• Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
• A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills
• Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments, and to motivate others to do so.
• Excellent analytical and communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent org navigation skills, ability to establish good working relationships x-function.
• Excellent negotiation skills, with strong business acumen
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this