HR Generalist – Exceptional Opportunity
This isn’t just your average HR Generalist role, we are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, someone who would consider themselves as a strategist. You thrive in a fast-moving, fluid environment and have exceptional attention to detail. You are adaptable and proactive, calm under pressure, and a great communicator – able to prioritise and effectively manage the needs of diverse stakeholders. You have a ferocious curiosity, an appetite for solving complex problems, and are comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
This role will be a hybrid working arrangement from the Office in Dublin.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, this fast-paced role will provide hands-on administrative support and co-ordination across all employee lifecycle processes and systems in a complex global environment. You will be able to hit the ground running, using your generalist people and culture experience, strong administrative and systems capability.
This opportunity will suit someone looking to grow and expand their HR career, as this varied role will involve you in a wide range of Human Resources activities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Own the employee lifecycle process
• Lead the performance management process such as the coordination of appraisals and execution of SMART KPI’s
• Manage and maintain the Human Resource Information System, including processing and approving changes to ensure data is accurately updated
• Taking a lead role in payroll administration
• Co-ordinate and administer the benefits program
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our people systems and processes to enhance
• the employee experiences
• Provide sound professional HR advice to the organization, including coaching Management on HR best practice
• Collate and prepare data to produce HR metrics
• Work proactively with managers to identify key drivers for absenteeism, turnover, and poor performance
• General involvement and assistance with broader HR projects and initiatives
What experience are we looking for:
• 3+ years’ experience in a HR Generalist role
• Strong experience in HR systems and reporting, including preparing HR metrics
• Experience using a Human Resource Information System is preferable
• Enjoy working with data and spreadsheets with strong excel skills
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to take ownership of own work
• A team player with the ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
• Exceptional organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Adaptable, proactive, and results-driven approach
• Ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities, completing tight deadlines
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alter
Email me jobs like this