My client is a leading provider of digital operations management solutions to financial services, BPOs, shared services, governments, healthcare, and other service industries. Their products are designed to simplify and reduce the cost of running of operations through the analysis and optimisation of resources and processes, improving service delivery and staff well-being. They have offices in Ireland, USA, UK, Australia, India and South Africa.
Due to their continued success, they are currently seeking a QA Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a growing company with the feel and ambitious plans of a start-up to gain skills and experience with modern technology. You will have experience in different types of testing – functional testing, regression testing, negative testing, load testing and smoke testing.
• Become a key part of a team of Developers, Technical Architects and Test Engineers, working primarily on our SaaS product.
• Assisting the drive to test the software from UI through to data layer
• You will take part in sprints alongside other global teams – spread across the Globe.
• Take ownership of the testing and release process in tandem with sprints and release schedule.
• Predominantly testing software, you will form a key part of the team to ensure that products are reliable, functional and provide enterprise level performance.
• Work in a cutting edge environment – Cloud Solution, with an API Architecture support React on the Front end. In the next couple of years, my client will be introducing AI, Machine Learning, Data Lakes etc.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• 3+ years’ software testing experience.
• Integrate into the development team both from a technical and process perspective (using Agile Scrum methodologies).
• Familiar with following technologies: Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and Git.
• Experience with API test automation tools such as Postman.
• Genuine interest in the quality, upkeep, and reliability of software products.
• Proven experience in all aspects of testing from writing test cases right through to signing off releases.
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills.
• Effective communicator while having the ability to understand requirements and functionality of software systems and customer’s needs.
• Experience helping to suggest new functionality/features going forward.
• Provide a proactive, user-centric, organised approach with process-oriented mentality.
• 25 days holidays
• Death in Service
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 01 255 5302)
Email me jobs like this