Title: Full Stack .NET Developer
Company: Flextime Limited, Dublin
WorkStyle Development Team - Join a new team based in Dublin to deliver a new product which
will allow companies to manage new ways of working whereby teamwork, empowerment, visibility
and engagement are key. The solution will integrate with other modern collaborative tools to
provide a holistic solution to employees whatever the style of work. This B2B solution aims to satisfy
the employers’ needs to offer hybrid working to employees and in-turn offer employees an easy and
engaging means to work better together at, or away from the office.
The solution is built on a new Azure Cloud platform leveraging PaaS to provide for an evolving
continuous delivery pipeline of features and enhancements.
I am looking to hire a full stack developer who will have a special focus on API design,
implementation, and management however, the role is not limited to just that by any means.
Working with Azure DevOps, we design our solutions and plan work using Agile to create our
iterations which are aimed at delivering tangible value quickly. All the while adhering to sound
architecture and design pattern principles, we keep technical debt low and keep our options open.
Doing it right is important.
Please note that this is not a junior role and that a technical assessment will be part of the interview
process. You must also be already permitted to work in Ireland.
• Develop and deliver maintainable and extensible C#/.NET code
• Driving the application architecture, optimal usage of software design patterns & principles,
best practices, coding techniques & standards.
• Have a special focus on designing, implementing and enhancing APIs as part of a Clean
Architecture in Azure Cloud
• API Management for 3rd party integrations across security, scalability, availability
• Develop and manage the e2e testing of APIs & services.
• Working with business stakeholders and your team to provide feedback, high level estimates
and recommendations for solutions to business goals.
• Be a positive influence for continuous improvement and team success.
• You will be immersed in all aspects of the SDLC, from requirements analysis and design
documentation, to code reviews, development and testing.
• Both written and verbal fluency in English is a must.
• Azure PaaS – Web API/Service, API Management, Security.
• Azure DevOps
Have solid demonstrable experience in building scalable & performant services & APIs in Microsoft .NET Core & .NET Framework (C#).
• Azure SQL/ Entity Framework
• Collaborative application integration experience via REST pattern secure API
• Understanding of infrastructure (as a service) to achieve desired resilience, stability and performance in Azure PaaS.
• experience designing within a team of developers with good understanding of DDD and a SOLID code practitioner.
• Experience with various types of software testing, from unit testing, integration tests to performance and security testing.
• Strong capabilities with build tools and you will value DevOps culture Desirable:
• Expert Azure DevOps – full SDLC automation experience, ARM templates
• Bring something we don’t use currently that you are getting great benefits from
• Certifications – Microsoft Developer, Azure, Security
Benefits: Salary – not disclosed, depending on experience Hybrid Working Arrangements