I am currently recruiting for a IT Systems Integration Architect in Dublin. This is a permanent hybrid role.
* Accountable for the Integration Architecture design across all platforms and systems
* Collaborate with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies, vendors and business models
* Develop Integration principles and standards for systems integration
* Govern Projects in Delivery to ensure adherence to Original Design
* Provide Leadership in Integration Architecture and benchmark externally to establish best practise
* Conduct peer reviews of Concepts carried out by other members of the Architecture Team
* Conducting gap analysis of current to target state technical architecture; definition of the roadmap and plans to achieve target state.
* Minimum 5 years working in an IT environment with experience in Healthcare IT, Clinical or Medical software solutions
* Excellent understanding of Integration patterns and ability to design secure, highly resilient integrations based on technology standards, guidelines and frameworks
* Integration experience with EMR systems and clinical/non-clinical solutions based on custom and industry standard technical protocols and standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML2) and healthcare protocols and standards (FHIR, HL7 v3 and v2.x, DICOM, CDA)
* Experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, server less, micro services, SOA
* Enthusiastic professional and confident team player with a strong customer-success focus, who can present solutions effectively
* Demonstrated organisational skills, decision making skills and attention to detail
* Experience of delivering to strict target dates and/or service levels
* Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward consensus
* Excellent people and relationship skills with ability to negotiate and Influence.
Email me jobs like this