Role: IT Field Engineer
Salary: £24k base + on-call (£5k), hybrid car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop + benefits & progression!
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
If you are an experienced IT Engineer specialising in Hardware Break-Fix, Troubleshooting, EPOS, Desktops, Laptops and Printers then this could be the role for you!
Looking for a highly enthusiastic, approachable, and self-motivated IT Field Engineer - you will need to be available every other week for the on-call requirement (£140 per week + £50 per call out).
Full UK Driving Licence Required
* Hardware break-fix
* Windows Operating Systems
* Work independently and remotely, performing on site troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
* Installation, configuration, and support of Desktop/EPOS environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
* Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
* Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly.
* Complete documentation including Field Service Call reports and Customer Check sheets and ensure these are returned within SLA timescales.
* Have solid understanding of customers SLA requirements and use initiative to ensure the expectation is met and exceeded.
* Manufacturer recognised accreditations: HP/IBM/DELL
Search Terms: IT Field Engineer, Information Technology Field Engineer, Field Based Engineer, Field Based IT Engineer, Hardware break-fix, Desktop, EPOS, Laptop, Printer, Windows, Windows Operating Systems, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Engineer, Information Technology Engineer, EPOS Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Support.
Email me jobs like this