Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Id: 1358
# of Openings: 1
WHO ARE WE?
Afiniti is the world's leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to place data and our advanced analytics products at the centre of our sales process. His/her role will involve forming deep relationships with the client to 1) proactively identify, prioritize opportunities for advanced analytics insights and products that drives meaningful benefit for the client and 2) recognize and extract all data sources necessary to deploying the Afiniti products, as well as solve any issue that may arise.
* Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI data solutions using MPP DB technologies.
* Ability to build and manage external clients and vendors.
* Collaborate with R&D teams, technical architects and developers to develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions.
* Provide technical and thought leadership to drive knowledge of analytics and data architecture throughout the organization.
* Lead the Enterprise Data Architecture team with overall end to end accountability for technology strategy, design, delivery and operation for all of our global clients and internal systems.
* Provide Enterprise Data Architecture services vision, enable innovation and seek to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company's requirements and expectations.
* Accountable for the creation and working relationships with external vendors to assist in the success of Afiniti KPIs.
* Support the Sales team in high level client meetings; help focus the conversation on data architecture and data management and their role in driving Afiniti performance.
* Identify key stakeholders and establish strong relationships with client data teams, including senior and executive level clients, to understand the scope of available data within the client systems whilst maintaining those relationships to ensure continued data integrity.
* Communicate data requirements, identify relevant sources and ensure the client teams are comfortable with the sharing processes to secure data assets required for Afiniti implementation, as well as non-core data sources to maximize performance.
* Ensure quality, reliability and integrity of data obtained from client sources and offline data sources (ensure that data contains required information for analytics and modelling)
* Understand client targets and incentives and explain how data can be used to attain them.
* Explain and present performance results to senior and executive level clients.
* Respond to requests for performance results, drill down on results (problem solving analysis) and conduct custom analysis.
* Contribute to the development, sales and strategy of the new Afiniti products.
* Adheres to global regulatory and industry security best practices across all technical environments. YOU WILL HAVE
* 8+ years in industry experience and can include academic experience.
* Experience of working in a client facing role; consulting experience preferred.
* Possess the ability to manage external clients and internal stakeholders.
* Strong interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
* Strong data presentation and communication skills; ability to clearly convey complex data issues to stakeholders.
* The ability to convey mathematical data architecture concepts in meaningful way to business clients and internal teams.
* The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* The ability to work effectively across functions, levels and disciplines.
* Possess strong problems solving and critical thinking skills.
* Strong knowledge of SQL (R or Python will be a plus).
* Experience in visualization tools.
* Knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts.
* Understanding of security regulations i.e. PCI, SOX, GDPR etc.
* Demonstrate the ability to influence senior stakeholders both financially and strategically.
* Displays high levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence in all situations.
* Authentic, transparent, considerate and works hard to create a winning team.
* Possess breadth and depth technical understanding and have the ability to put technical issues into simple terms.
* Extensive experience with data analysis tools such as: SQL, R, Python.
* Motivated self-starter with a desire to develop solutions for the data architecture space using cutting edge computing technology.
* Proven requirements analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
* Success working collaboratively in a team environment.
* Experience with machine learning, queuing theory, probability, statistics, optimization, and/or simulation is a plus. EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
* Master's Degree or higher in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
* Relevant certification of on/off premise/cloud platforms.
SALARY & PACKAGE
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.
Email me jobs like this