itContracting are seeking to recruit a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for our client based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be required to be onsite 1 -2 days per week.
This is a 6 month contract initially.
- Set up Scrum team to deliver against Digital Backlog. (Arch , Dev, Test, BA, PO, Supplier input as needed)
- Work with product owner to create Sprint plan/vision
- Work with product owner to agree prioritised backlog.
- Work with designated suppliers to agree assigned technical tasks for Backlog
- Score User stories, tasks and associated efforts.
- Set up Jira boards to monitor and control Scrum tasks
- Create and Facilitate the team Scrum ceremonies, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Retrospectives , Show and tells.
- Monitor delivery Velocity of team
- Understand and monitor impediments and blockages raised and drive resolution
- Deal with Spikes as identified and resolve
- Report weekly on progress (Burn up/down), Where we are against overall sprint plan.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this