itContracting are seeking to recruit an SQL Developer for our client based in Dublin Ireland.
This is a fully remote 6 month contact opportunity
- Excellent Database knowledge (SQL), complex querying and schema & table designing
- Exposure to multi-tier systems
- Experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced working in Agile environment
- Must have good experience in using at least Java 7 and above.
- Good experience in SQL programming and complex query making
- Good experience in developing APIs (SOAP and RESTful)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and multithreaded environments
- Must have used different Collections in Java. Should have understanding on underlying implementation of different Collections.
- Strong understanding of different relational objects like TABLE, INDEX, KEYS, FUNCTIONS and PROCEDURES.
- Experience in using version-control tools
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Experience of CI/CD methodologies - Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience in using Swagger
- Experience in using Code Quality Metrics to improve code base
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit
- Experience with using Postman tool for APIs testing
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, GCP (at least one)
- Exposure to Unix/Linux environments
- Exposure to WebLogic
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this