About the role:
The primary purpose of the position of IT Solution Engineer - Application Support Engineer Level 2 includes the following:
* The ability to provide support and maintenance services for a range of our applications & systems: MES, SAP, LIMS.
* An understanding of application support within a manufacturing regulated environment.
* Involves working with cross functional teams to provide successful solutions, and providing support for business important manufacturing systems.
* Customer focus and collaborative approach to work.
Please note this is an optional hybrid work model.
How you will contribute:
* Reporting directly to IT Site Business Partner you will become a technical expert on the site business software applications and digital platforms to ensure they are managed to meet the ongoing business requirements.
* Provides technical analysis, design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of plant IT landscape according to Takeda standards and industry best practice.
* Perform as part of IT shared service team providing the IT function for two manufacturing sites.
* Work with business SMEs and project teams to document technical requirements for new applications.
* Applies System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project and field work
* Develops and maintains IT documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) standards, policies and procedures.
What you bring to Takeda:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
* Experience supporting multiple software applications including:
* MES, LIMS, ERP, Manufacturing or Laboratory systems
* Relevant application certifications
* Proven experience to drive for results.
* Self-starter with a positive and flexible attitude.
Decision-making and Autonomy
* Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving and decision making skills
* Work closely with cross functional business teams, and global teams.
* Proven at building and maintaining relationships.
* Requirement to operate as part of an out-of-hours on call team
* Grow knowledge sharing and continuous improvement capabilities within the team.
* 5-10 years relevant experience. (Preferably working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry)
* Experienced Application Support Engineer
* Associate Degree or equivalent.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
* IT Infrastructure skills and experience: Windows Server and Networking basics
* Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
* Experience working with project management and agile methodologies
What Takeda can offer you:
* Full Healthcare Cover - includes dependents
* Pension Scheme
* Attractive Bonus
* Subsidised canteen
* Parking facilities with electric car charging points
* Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
* Educational Assistance
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email me jobs like this