Full Stack .NET Developer - Belfast / Hybrid
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join our Hub Digital Solutions team. The responsibilities of this position will include working on new applications and supporting existing codebases as part of our agile development team. As a business we are currently migrating to a cloud-based strategy and this role will be working closely with our new market leading area of the business Destination Retirement.
The successful candidate will key in supporting our existing codebase alongside bug tracking / fixes. All members of our staff are encouraged to participate actively in the continuous improvement of our development processes and practices.
Much of the week will be spent working remotely, but there will be a requirement to spend some time in the office each week
* Assist your team in devising solutions to customer requirements
* Contribute to the requirements gathering process and the creation of tickets (JIRA)
* Implement these solutions and write unit tests to verify your work.
* Contribute to the enhancement and improvement of current functionality
* Assist analysts, designers, and members of the operations team in ensuring that any developments are appropriate for the end user and fit for purpose
* Propose ideas for system improvements to the team, and work with them to see if the idea could be realized
* An experienced C# developer with strong knowledge of the .net framework
* Someone who has experience working with ASP.NET Core
* Some experience with frontend development with a good understanding of client-side frameworks such as React, Blazor, Angular, and others
* An individual with experience working with SQL server and database design
* Capable of working collaboratively in a highly successful development environment
It would also be desirable that you
* Have some experience with Azure development
* Have some experience of working in a CI/CD environment
* Have worked with .net core APIs and a microservices architecture
Email me jobs like this