itContracting are currently seeking applicants for two SharePoint Developers. This is a contract position located with our client in Dublin.
- Business requirements elicitation.
- Provide guidance, when necessary, on developing SharePoint systems using an agile approach.
- General duties associated with all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle, including testing (volume testing, stress tests etc.)
- Production of Handover/Technical documentation.
- Project and application support.
- Migration of existing SharePoint applications to SharePoint 2019.
- Proactively identifying issues and providing advice on solutions.
- Communication with a range of stakeholders.
- Proficient with demonstrating and presenting technical solutions when required.
- Programming of MS application components based on detailed design specifications and best practice.
- Follow code best practices regarding code management and versioning via TFS.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing MS applications and environments in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Performing preventative maintenance activities.
- Providing user support.
- Designing SharePoint software which meets business requirements.
- Facilitating skills transfer to Department staff.
- Any other tasks which are considered by the company to be appropriate to the role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Must be available to start from November 7th
- Supporting SharePoint production systems, including troubleshooting, maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventative maintenance activities; providing end user application support.
- Experience with both SharePoint app model and farm solutions. Experience of maintaining, provisioning & developing MS application environments including SharePoint server farms, and experience of SharePoint farm administration – installing & configuring new services & web applications. Experience of Visual Studio, TFS and Azure DevOps or similar software development suites.
- Experience in all phases of software lifecycle design process, including business analysis, development of functional specification, technical design, testing and technical writing.
- Experience of developing SharePoint Intranets. Information Architecture, site Design standardising My Site SharePoint collections, Team Sites, Project Sites templates.
- Experience of producing English documents for consumption by cross-functional teams including documents such as: Business Analysis, Test Cases, Technical and Handover Documentation. Experience of writing and executing manual test cases and system tests.
- Experience of Power BI software services, apps and connectors, particularly using SharePoint lists.
- Experience in knowledge sharing in relation to SharePoint.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson or Paul Evans in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this