Technical Support Level 2 IT Engineer - Dublin
A well established MSP IT Services provider based in North Dublin have a great career opportunity for a Level 2 Technical Support IT Engineer.
This is a smaller company with a friendly team, a warm work culture, and high retention, you'll be very happy working here
You'll work on IT Support and assist with IT projects to a variety of clients. You will receive training & mentoring to get you up to the next level technically, and you'll have later career options in more as a more advanced IT Engineer or you can progress to client roles if you like.
You will be encouraged & assisted to study for & achieve your Microsoft certifications.
You must have the following experience & skills...
- At least 3 years IT Technical Support or Helpdesk within a Microsoft environment.
- Windows 10/11
- Server 2012+
- Active Directory
- Group Policy management
- Office 365 Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, etc)
- Office 365 Administration (AAD, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Microsoft 365 Administration (Intune, AIP, DLP, Defender) (Nice to have)
- Good communication skills & a good speaking to clients.
- Living in or close to North Dublin & legal to work in Ireland with correct Visa.
Relevant qualifications (nice to have any of the below. You'll be encouraged study for your certifications anyway.) MS-900, MS-100, MS-101, MS-700, MS-203, AZ-900, AZ-104, MS-500, SC-900, SC-200
- Establish and build on good working relationship with customers
- Prioritise, manage and responding to Service Desk calls in a timely manner logged on the service desk system and via phone system.
- Troubleshoot and if required, referral of hardware & software faults to third parties
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnose, and solve software faults.
Good salary on offer, with benefits, all the training & mentorship you can handle.If you want to progress your IT skills & career, then this is the job for you.
Please send your CV to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co today.
** Sorry there is no visa sponsorship or relocation.