Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Administrator with strong VDI experience for a permanent WFH role.
Our client is a global leader in financial services, corporate governance, and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. They invest heavily in technology development, security, and infrastructure to ensure their clients receive award-winning products and service excellence.
As a core member of the Virtual desktop Infrastructure team in the Infrastructure Support group, you will work with like-minded professionals, utilising leading technologies to ensure clients have access to critical information assets while keeping ahead of industry standards and trends.
The Senior IT Administrator will:
• You will build and maintain Windows 10 VDI images
• Help maintain VMware Horizon solution on cloud and on-prem
• Provide L3 support for Windows 10 non-persistent/floating VDI and Multi-session desktops
• Monitor VDI infrastructure via VMware and in house tools
• Monitor service desk queues and comply with quality guidelines when managing incidents
• Resolve and document system errors and performance issues
• Perform root cause analysis of critical errors and outages
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years VMware VDI experience
• Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting VDI environments
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure public cloud
• PowerShell experience would be a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (local & global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.