Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT Services provider to recruit an experienced Systems Administrator with strong knowledge of Windows servers and Virtualisation to support key high profile clients.
As a System Administrator you'll be the point of contact when it comes to windows issues, as well as dealing with Cloud (Azure) and Virtualization (VMWare).
* 24x7x365 Support - This is a shift based role
* Providing L2 systems support for servers running Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019
* Carrying out regular Operation system changes
* Being the point of contact for and troubleshooting Windows and VM Ware issues
* Experience in working on server management tools for activities like patching, event monitoring, backup etc.
* Providing 1st line support for applications (web portals, IIS)
* Reacting to client logged incidents and requests through Remedy
* Ideally, experience with Azure and Unix
* Server builds and upgrades. Create Templates / Clones, create / delete Snapshots
* Active Directory infrastructure (group policy, DHCP, DNS)
* Assist team with daily Backup failures, System Recovery with Backups
* Review Application logs
* Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
* Administration & support of McAfee and AV security tools to ensure total security coverage across the supported estate.
* Exchange 2003/2010/2013/Office365 Management and troubleshooting,
* Experience with Windows in a 1st and 2nd line role support capacity
* Experience with VMWare
* Desirable experience with Azure and Unix
* Solid background in IT support
* Eligibility for Security Clearance
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Email me jobs like this