Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued growth, we are currently hiring a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our team in Dublin. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Helpdesk Support Engineer would be:
* Manage administrative server functions, including back-ups, upgrades, recovery, management of disk space, and more
* Resolving software and hardware issues
* Accomplish successful system implementations
* Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
* Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019, and Office 365.
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
* MS Exchange Server.
* Active Directory.
* Video Conferencing (for example Starleaf).
* Fixed and Mobile Telephony, Mobile Device Management Systems - iPhones & Android.
* PC Support.
* Skype for Business.
* Windows 10 operating system.
* Remote monitoring software (for example SCOM, Nagios, Solar Winds, PRTG).
* Virtualisation products (for example VMWare).
* An Academic qualification, and/or a Professional certification which is equivalent to NFQ Level 4 (or higher) and is relevant to the role of Helpdesk Support. Professional certifications may include but are not limited to: Comptia A+ & N+ certifications, Microsoft MCSA certification, Microsoft MCSE certification.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It's important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Opportunity type: Full-time
Email me jobs like this