itContracting are seeking to recruit a Data Analyst for our client based in Carlow.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with SQL skills to assist several projects supporting a range of stakeholders to define scope and make decisions based on the complexity of the data.
The Role - Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Architects & Data Engineers
- Responsible for data profiling and analysis to evaluate data sources using SQL and other tools
- Construct complex and reusable SQL queries to support scoping activities
- Complete source to target data mapping specifications
- Capture and maintain documentation (metadata)
- Collaborate with the test engineers to perform data validation and testing activities
- Support and mentor junior Data Analysts on the team
- Strong communication with the ability to tailor technical and business terms
- Strong critical thinking to recommend, implement and make data management decisions
- Be a team player, we have a strong culture of collaboration
- Bachelors Degree preferred, and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years SQL experience
- Strong quant background (data /mathematics /statistics/ engineering / physics)
- Ability to construct complex SQL queries with strong excel skills
- Agile development/methodologies preferred
- Enterprise Master Data Management experience preferred
- Data modelling would be an advantage
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this