itContracting are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst for our client based in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract initially
Our client requires the services of a skilled Business Analyst to join the Business Analysis team to most likely work on the Campus Technical Services project though the organiation reserves the right to re-assign the Business Analyst to other projects in its portfolio should the need arise.
The Business Analyst is initially required to elicit and capture requirements from within the IT department.
Role Specifications and requirements
The following non-exhaustive list of Key Deliverables, are applicable to this Role.
- Running workshops to identify and document all business requirements with the IT technical teams, Vendor Management, Procurement, and Legal;
- Work with Legal and Procurement to ensure their input advice is incorporated into requirements;
- Transposing agreed requirements into the tender document and coordinating any changes to that document;
- Support the project team to respond to queries from vendors regarding the tender document;
- Support the tender evaluation team to evaluate and score the tender responses;
- Assist the IT PM in producing papers for input to governance and approval committees and other work-streams;
- Work with the project team to define and document the transition acceptance criteria and transition plan to on-board the successful vendor;
- Document procedures and related training materials, including process flows for the managed services contract
- Work with Technology, Security and Operations teams to ensure their processes and procedures have been updated.
- Experience of working on a number of large and complex projects in a Business Analyst role ideally including: public procurement projects; IT managed service projects; service transition projects and projects involving the ITIL framework.
- Experience of business analysis techniques particularly in the following areas:
- requirements elicitation and management;
- business process analysis and modelling;
- workshop facilitation (including virtual and hybrid);
- producing detailed and accurate requirements specifications.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills, including managing challenging stakeholders
- Have the following skills/competencies:
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- be comfortable working within a team environment;
- be comfortable in a dual reporting role to a project manager and a line manager in a matrix organization
- be decisive, organized self-starters;
- plan their work, estimate their activities and deliver on commitments;
- take a strategic view on the implications of the solution to be delivered;
- take into account other projects and initiatives - see the bigger picture;
- have a good understanding of formal project management processes.
Experience level required
- Four years recent Business Analysis experience
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this