We are seeking a Test Engineer to join our clients team in South Dublin for a 6-month contract, with a possibility of extension. Working closely with the Project Manager / Senior Test Engineer to oversee the system packaging and deployment process.
- Share opinions on Product Development efforts
- Build and complete unit and integration test cases and scripts
- Work across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system, interface, and end-to-end testing.
- Control fault-tracking process.
- Reporting of tests to Senior Test Engineer.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Third level degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years in similar role
- Strong SQL scripting / ETL testing skills
- Experience with requirement analysis, prioritising tasks and identifying risks
- Experience working with Automation test tools (Selenium, QTP, Tosca)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience working in an agile environment with Agile tools (Jira/Rally)
For more information please contact email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!