itContracting are seeking to recruit an Office 365 Administrator for our client based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Installing, configuring and optimising infrastructure equipment, software, and communication links
- Implement and support security policies
- Identify, evaluate, and implement hardware and software solutions
- Work with IT teams to deliver IT applications/services within SLAs
- Responsible for change and release management process in relation to updates/changes
- Support and advise in the delivery of the IT strategy for Infrastructure Services to meet the strategic needs of the organisation including preparation of capacity plans, management reports and forecasting to ensure the timely expansion of our core infrastructure systems, ensuring growth is both controlled and sustained
- Resolve any issues that develop unexpectedly and to proactively monitor supplier’s technical information to avoid any known issues
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the department to react quickly to faults and resolve them with minimal downtime
- Ensure systems are secure and compliant with all regulatory, legislative and institutional requirements.
- Identify trends and opportunities to implement efficiencies and improvements
- Analyse alternative solutions and make recommendations along with creating technical specifications, where required
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality and be a great team player
Additional duties specific to Office 365 Administration:
- Daily administration of Virtual or Cloud Software as a Service environments like Microsoft 365 infrastructure.
- Perform scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell.
- Develop scripts for automating processes within the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Assist with support of other Office 365 apps such as Microsoft 365 Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive etc.
- Support identity and access management across cloud and multiple domains.
- Provide support for the user provisioning system integration with Azure.
- Work closely with management and staff to drive adoption and to promote the business value of the Office365 platform.
- Broad knowledge of supporting a Microsoft Office 365 environment (OneDrive, Teams, Sharepoint, Exchange etc)
- Good working knowledge of the full range of applications and services within Office 365.
- Strong experience with configuring and managing on-prem Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD connect
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration experience and/or Virtualisation/SAN Experience.
- An appropriate Level 8 under the NQAI Framework i.e. Primary Honours Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant professional postgraduate experience at an appropriate level
- A background in technical IT roles such as virtualisation, security, Cloud (Azure or AWS), systems/network architecture or Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience managing Group policy for an enterprise environment
- Experience in identity management including registering and maintenance of integrated apps in Azure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance including Microsoft Defender for Office 365 with an ability to participate in reviews including working with internal security teams to further enhance compliance and security within the Microsoft 365 environment
- Experience in using Microsoft PowerShell for managing a Microsoft 365 tenant
- A proven ability to design, plan, develop, test, and implement effective solutions that meet business requirements, and maximize Office 365 functionality and end-user experience
- Microsoft certification
- Previous experience of Microsoft Teams integrated telephone systems
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Power Platform, including using Power Apps, Power Automate, and PowerBI to implement business solutions
- Working knowledge of best practices and methods for application security
- Experience with supporting anti-virus/anti-spam filtering
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at email@example.com or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this