We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
The purpose of this job is to ensure that the group home/respite service is run in accordance with a Strategic Plan, NQS and internal policies, procedures and guidelines, Safety Statement etc., providing a home from home for the service users and reporting on a regular basis to the Assistant Director of Client Services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsibility for the effective provision and operation of services
* Working closely and report directly to the Assistant Director of Client Services with regard to both planning and implementing the effective delivery of services.
* Manage and monitor annual budgets
* Ensure the service is compliant with National Quality Standards
* Complete and manage weekly reports and core HR
* Minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in health or social care
* Minimum level 7 degree in Applied Social Studies or relevant qualification
* Relevant management qualification
* Full driving license essential and access to transport
* Ideally management in a unit with Intellectual Disabilities
Email me jobs like this