Our client is a leading global company, expanding into the UK & Irish market. They believe in collaboration, diversity and creating a work-life balance for their employees. Their focus is over numerous industries such as Fintech, Insurance & Finance and generating high level outcomes for their customers. They are looking to hire a Senior Solutions Architect to join their global team and grow their company within the Irish market.
You will be responsible for designing & Developing Cloud based solutions utilizing services such as AWS, Azure & GCP. Collaborating across cross-functional teams to build and re-architect existing cloud-enabling solutions. The successful candidate should have a start-up mentality and have the ability to work in Agile and Waterfall environment.
· Expert knowledge in solution development and full stack application
· Experience with Python, .Net, Terraform, Node.JS, MySQL, PostgresSQL and React.
· Experience with Mechanical Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
· Experience within Cloud Engineering – DevOps, networking, virtualization, containerization, web services, security & disaster recovery, Linux, orchestration, and APIs.
· Experience applying primary systems utilized to build and enable cloud platforms and applications.
· Experience working within teams to achieve goals associated with overall business outcomes.
· Ability to present to stakeholders.
· Relevant 3rd level qualifications.
Successful candidate needs full legal rights to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
If you are interested in this role and want to be part of the team, email me on email@example.com to apply!