Senior Solutions Architect
Fulltime- Permanent- Remote
Excellent opportunity for Architects looking into growing and expanding their set of skills and managing their own team.
Stott and May have partnered with a leading company looking to grow its team of global operations in multiple industries, such as financial, media, insurance, etc.
Candidates would be responsible for all the steps, from designing to developing, testing and documenting Cloud solutions, availing services available in Azure and GCP and AWS.
Candidates will be acutely committed with associate teams to work on existing solutions for the company’s use.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience with full stack applications and solutions
· Have worked with Python, React, .Net, Terraform, Node.JS, PostgressSQL and MySQL
· Solutions and Engineering skills
· Expertise in primary services leveraged in building and deploying, at scale, Cloud-native applications and platforms
· Strong business mentality, able to build relationships and lead by example.
· Proficient in helping cross-functionally with stakeholders around the world
· Comfortable with presenting to partners both internally and externally
· Skilled in Agile and Waterfall techniques
· Knowledge within Insurance, Finance and Fintech industries
· Have worked with AI and ML solutions
· Relevant qualifications and certificates
· Excellent compensation package and generous bonus
· Private healthcare
· Advantageous Pension
· Working as part of a company truly rooted in its core values, that celebrates others success and offers equal opportunities and is committed to diversity.
*Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Apply now or for more information email: Camila.Melo@stottandmay.com
Email me jobs like this