Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the for the delivery of IT projects, involving large-scale application and infrastructure integration programmes, from inception to completion, within budget and timelines in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be a multi-skilled professional with a proven track record managing multiple Infrastructure projects in the financial services space.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will:
• Develop project and programme plans that facilitate the project scope, goals, tasks, resources and deliverables
• Ensure the scope of projects are clearly identified and documented
• Manage multiple projects in parallel through all phases including planning, analysis & design, execution and service transition
• Oversee the transition of applications and services from project delivery to operational support across the business
• Manage and motivate project resources to ensure that project tasks are carried out according to the project schedule
• Manage key internal and 3rd party relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 8+ Years Infrastructure Project Management experience
• Strong technical background (Servers, Cloud, Applications etc)
• Track record managing multiple IT projects simultaneously
• Previous experience managing diverse, multi-disciplined project teams
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• PM Certification: PMP, Prince etc
• Excellent motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.