Senior Programme Manager
Long-term day-rate contract
Onsite with our client based in Dublin
About the Role:
The senior Programme manager will be expected to manage the E2E programme that will be executed in a combination of Agile/Scaled Agile and waterfall models. The role will be within the IT department but will also work closed with the business and third-party vendors to support fulfilling programme objectives.
- Proven working experience as a Programme manager
- Experience in managing multiple workstreams in a programme
- Experience in managing large teams
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II/Agile certification is a plus
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
Around 15 yrs. overall experience with good amount of E2E Programme management experience
- Ensuring the programme is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget with acceptable level of quality
- Perform risk & issue management and maintain RAID to minimize risks & dependencies and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure Team follows Project/PgM processes and deliver Programme Deliverables including documentation
- Develop and maintain a detailed programme/project plan to track progress
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of programme
- Ensure resource availability with right skills
- Use appropriate processes to manage changes in scope, schedule and costs
- Measure programme/project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Martina Daly in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.