This full-time role will focus on building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Senior Developer would be:
* Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
* Performing preventive maintenance activities.
* Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
Education and Qualifications:
* Senior level experience (i.e. has >7 years' experience) in Java/JEE.
* Significant knowledge of ICT systems on premise, in the cloud and hybrid model including Microsoft 365.
* Minimum of 5 years' work experience using Java 5 - 17 (Language and platform), J2EE packaging and deployment, Groovy (Java language derivative), Grails 2 to 5 (Opinionated web framework built on Spring Boot), SQL
* Minimum 3 years' work experience with Unit, system, load and performance testing, and Administering Apache and IIS webservers.
* A qualification at Level 8 on the NFQ major award (i.e. honours degree), or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or other relevant field.
* Software Development - Experience of developing software applications based on the Java 5-17, Apache/Tomcat and IIS in an Agile development environment. Experience of working with a structured software development process, including code testing frameworks e.g. Junit, JMeter, and continuous delivery tools and source code management using Azure Devops, TFS or GitHub.
* Requirements Analysis and Software Design - Experience with developing user requirements for new software functionality including through user stories and converting requirements into software designs. Experience with delivery of software for ISO or similar quality-accredited environments.
* Data Management - Experience with relational database design, data migration, Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL.
* Platforms - Experience using Linux, Ubuntu, MS SQL Server, Oracle Database and Application Server, Windows Server and Application Development, VMware/ESX and Active Directory.
* Version Control - Working with Version Control tools, including but not limited to Subversion and Git.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It is important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Location: Dublin, with 1-2 days a month onsite
Duration: Permanent / FTC
Job Type: Senior
Email me jobs like this